CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
kmG Hauling, Inc is one of the leading waste removal and recycling collection companies in the Washington Metropolitan area. We are looking for someone who is energetic, a self starter, and a strong commitment to providing top level service to join our Customer Service team.
The Customer Service Representative will handle a high volume of incoming customer contacts via email and calls for refuse and recycling collection services. This is a customer focused, service support position with responsibilities for meeting or exceeding performance and quality targets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, analyze, resolve and/or triage when necessary, a high volume of incoming calls and email customer inquiries.
- Process supervisor and driver ticket requests.
- Maintain and submit departmental reports.
- Conduct GPS Research.
- Maintain all information and ensure it is completed and recorded accurately.
- Initiate and monitor customer problems for resolution.
- Deliver high quality and enthusiastic customer service through telephone and email communications.
- Ability to work required shifts across all hours of operation.
- Follow up on customer issues/concerns within established response turnaround times.
- Promote continuous improvement atmosphere.
- Support other program areas as required.
- Computer proficiency required
- Previous customer facing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills with a genuine desire to go above and beyond for the customer.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism in assisting customers.
- Good attendance record and adherence to schedule is essential.
- Ability to be a team player and/or work independently.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to work flexible hours including holidays, varied shifts and overtime as needed.
Work / Physical Requirements
Experience in a high customer service contact center and handling other channels of inquiry such as email.
- Experience in a fast pace environment.
- Experience using Customer Relations Management (CRM) applications a plus.
- Knowledge of waste management industry a plus.
- Starting salary: $17/hr
- Healthcare: Eligible after 90 days
- 401K Retirement Plan: Eligible after 1 year
- Vacation: 5 days eligible after 1 year
- PTO (Sick Days): 3 days, eligible after 90 days