kmG Hauling, Inc is one of the leading waste removal and recycling collection companies in the Washington Metropolitan area. We are looking for someone with inventory management experience who is extremely organized and diligent and understands inventory management concepts to join our Operations team.
This position requires someone to manage parts inventory for waste management fleet while enforcing quality material handling standards in a fast-paced environment. This position will manage all inventory transactions in a warehouse environment to include ordering, receiving, shipping, returns, cycle counts, quality, and reporting for all fleet.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Records and maintains parts purchase records. Compiles monthly budget report for inventory.
- Maintains PM schedule for all fleet and coordinates with Shop for all preventative maintenance requirements internally and externally.
- Provides inventory audits to ensure accuracy of inventory records.
- Orders parts for shop and minimizes stock out of standard parts.
- Maintain all fleet maintenance records.
- Maintain all information and ensure it is completed and recorded accurately.
- Initiate and monitor customer problems for resolution.
- Ability to work required shifts across all hours of operation.
- Promote continuous improvement atmosphere.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required.
- Support other program areas as required.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Previous inventory management experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good attendance record and adherence to schedule is essential.
- Ability to be a team player and/or work independently.
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to work flexible hours including holidays, varied shifts and overtime as needed.
Work / Physical Requirements
Hours of Work
- Monday –Friday: 1pm-9pm
- Saturdays: 11am-3pm
- Knowledge of waste management fleet a plus.
- Knowledge of Dossier inventory management system a plus.
- Fluent with Spanish a plus.
- Starting salary: $20/hr
- Healthcare: Eligible after 90 days
- 401K Retirement Plan: Eligible after 1 year
- Vacation: 6 days eligible after 1 year
- PTO (Sick Days): 3 days, eligible after 90 days