kmG Hauling, Inc is one of the leading waste removal and recycling collection companies in the Washington Metropolitan area. We are looking for someone who is energetic, a self starter, and a strong commitment to providing top level service to join our team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate solid waste and recycling vehicles to service assigned route with the collection and hauling of waste or recycling materials to a disposal site or recycling plant.
- Operates truck in a safe manner and provides waste or recycling removal services to customers on assigned route(s).
- Operate equipment that compresses collected refuse.
- Clean up waste spills and overflow, maintain and update route sheets, conduct pre-trip/post-trip inspections and complete logs, maintain and update drivers log sheets.
- Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
- Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
- Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
- Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with 3+ years.
- Candidate must be available on weekends and for overtime.
Work / Physical Requirements
DOT Medical Card Ability to pass a pre-employment background and drug test Demonstrated mechanical aptitude to be able to do perform minor repairs to containers.
- Health Benefits?Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Great Schedule
- Comprehensive Training
- Competitive wages
- Commission Opportunities